Truffle Hunt and Ploughman's Platter
Dates for hunts in 2017 have been listed on the home page.
In June, July and August visitors will be able to participate in truffle hunts at Lowes Mount Truffiere.
Hunts are limited to a maximum of 16 people.
Special bookings may be available on request.
During a truffle hunt you will:-
• Learn about the truffle industry.
• See our truffle dogs in action.
• Find, smell and taste fresh black truffle in our truffle room or garden.
• Fresh and preserved truffle products will be available for purchase.
Hunts will be conducted on Saturday mornings at 11.30am.
• Allow 2-2 1/2 hours.
• A hamper lunch featuring fresh truffle is included.
• You will need to bring warm clothes, coats and boots.
• The cost of the truffle hunt will be:-
$95 per adult
$50 per Child (12 and under)
Payment in full by direct deposit is requested to secure your booking.
Please note credit facilities are not available.
Bookings are essential.
Directions will be provided upon booking. Contact:
We are now taking bookings for our truffle hunts for 2017. The ploughman's tasting platter has proven to be very popular and will contain some different truffle tastes for you to sample.
See calendar for details.